Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Matt Mitovich Spoils

Latest spoilers from Matt Mitovich on Fancast.com:

Got anything on Kim Raver’s ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ role? As a hardcore Owen/Cristina ’shipper, the idea that she is a possible love interest for Owen makes me nauseous. I don’t know what Shonda & Co. are up to, but I’m really freaking out. – Tara

And I’m not sure this will calm you down. As part of my in-depth interview with Rhimes, she confirmed that Owen has known Raver’s Dr. Teddy Altman “for a while,” ever since they served together in Iraq. There, Owen and Teddy “had a friendship,” Rhimes teased, “and we’re going to see what happens when she shows up at the hospital.” (War vet docs reunited Stateside? Ominous words to the 16 of you who watch NBC’s ‘Mercy.’) Oh, and Teddy is a cardiothoracic surgeon who will mentor Owen’s current honey, Cristina. (Salt! Wound!) Need other goodies from Shonda, ‘Grey’s’ fans? Just ask me…
sandra oh news