Monday, April 13, 2009

A Thrilling Honor

Season 5 of Grey's Anatomy is about to start airing in Germany, and as part of the promotion the german channel Pro Sieben published some interviews with the cast.

Sandra Oh (Cristina Yang) about..

- co-star Kevin McKidd: 'I'm thrilled to be able to work with Kevin. I'm very proud of our relationship.'

- humor: 'I'm a big fan of Sideways type of humor. I'd like to do more work like this, but we work on a very tight shooting schedule on Grey's Anatomy. And sometimes it's simply more important to take time to unwind.“


Kevin McKidd (Dr. Owen Hunt) on..

- colleague Sandra Oh: 'Sandra is an amazing actress, I can only sing her the highest praises. Being able to work with her was one of the reasons I took the role on Grey’s Anatomy. It's an honor not only being able to act opposite her, but to play her boyfriend as well.'

Source

Translation by bijoux83 (TWOP)
sandra oh news