Friday, April 10, 2009

Kevin McKidd Is Lucky

In a recent interview with Living Scotsman, Kevin mentions what it is like working with Sandra:

"You know, I'm just really enjoying myself," he says softly, as he sits down for a chat in between script read-throughs on the Grey's lot in North Hollywood. "I'm not the new boy any more and the place feels like home. I know my way to the coffee machine, which is nice because it's nerve-wracking starting on a new show."

And with a cast that boasts some big names, including Patrick Dempsey, Ellen Pompeo, Katherine Heigl and Sandra Oh, that's no small feat.

He was originally taken on for just a handful of shows but his new status as cast regular means his storylines are getting meatier. Without giving too much away, he's been spending a lot of time filming with Dr Cristina Yang, played by Sandra Oh, who shot to prominence in the wine buff film Sideways.

"Everyone's been so friendly and welcoming but Sandra's such a happy, positive person to be around and I feel very lucky that she's my co-star," he reveals. "Dr Hunt is an interesting guy. He's been in Iraq and Afghanistan on a few tours and has a level of intensity that comes out on the show. She's a tough cookie too, so they go together pretty well."


Source
sandra oh news