Monday, September 26, 2011

Grey's Anatomy: 8.03 'Take The Lead' - Promos [Update]

UPDATE [SEP 26]: Another promo added.


And for the Cristina/Owen fans, their scenes from the promo in slow-mo:



ABC and CTV promos:



"Take the Lead" - The Chief makes a career-changing decision that shocks Seattle Grace Hospital; Cristina and Owen try to find normalcy in their relationship; April continues to struggle in her new role; and the 5th year residents are given their first solo surgeries, only to find out that even the most routine procedures aren't always easy, on Grey's Anatomy, THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 29 (9:00-10:02 p.m., ET) on ABC.

3 comments :

said...

Hello, i'm from portugal and i love your site. I love GA and all the cast, and sometimes i came to your site and see some news.

Good Work.

blumka said...

I think the same, but I'm from Poland ;D. thank you for this all what I can find on your site. I look here every day, even several times a day, because I know that here I find everything I need.

Sandra Oh News said...

Thanks Bárbara and blumka! It's much appreciated.

Post a Comment

sandra oh news