Thursday, October 10, 2013

Sandra's Favourite Grey's Anatomy Episode And Moments [Update]

This is what Sandra Oh said when she was asked to pick her favourite Grey's Anatomy episode and Grey's moments so far :


[UPDATE] All-time favourite Grey's Moment (via TV Line): 
 "I kind of have to come up with a bunch of moments, because honestly, I can't even tell you, there are so many storylines. I thought our Season 6 finale with the shooter was really, really good. And I really, really remember the moment when Meredith cuts Cristina out of the wedding dress. And then I remember a couple of key acting scenes with Kevin McKidd as Owen."  

Favourite episode: Season 10's "Puttin' on the Ritz(via THR):
"When I said I was leaving at the 200th episode table read, my heart did squeeze and I felt a lump in my throat. Shooting was great, all in gowns in downtown L.A."

The 200th episode will air this Thursday (Oct 11). Click here for photos, sneak peeks and more from the episode.
sandra oh news