Monday, March 14, 2011

Yang And Hunt: Bumps Ahead

Kevin McKidd was at an event this weekend where he chatted with Hollywood Life about what's coming up for Cristina and Owen at the end of this season, leading into season 8:


“People can split up when they’re married,” says Kevin. “I’m not saying that that is what’s going to happen. Something is coming that is not going to bode well for Owen and Christina and it’s going to be a big test.”

The Scottish actor explains this conflict, in true Shonda Rhimes fashion, is ill-timed. “Just when they’re in a happy place something comes along that really tests the boundaries of their relationship [...] Things are going to get bumpy again.”

And will this conflict resolve itself by the season finale or leave the fans with a cliffhanger? For those of you who hate waiting the whole summer to find out what happens, you might be disappointed. “[The conflict] leads us into season eight in quite an interesting way,” reveals Kevin.

Click here if you want to watch the interview with Kevin.

Speculate, peeps.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

See, this is tremorgate all over again, I'll gladly eat my words is I'm wrong, but I don't believe I am. This will be chalk full of betrayel and perceived backstabbing, yeah all he had to say was "testing boundaries" plus Shonda can never think of anything new she just replaces characters or switches the roles of characters but with the same exact storyline.

Will Owen be shot and operating with some trembling hand while Cristna covers for him? NO, but whatever Shonda comes up with I'm sure will still evoke the same vibe that storyline did for the two parties involved. Now we'll just have to see if the whole staff will want to hang Cristina again (eye roll).

And did we not already have the whole boundary crossing at work issue between these two when Cristina disobeyed Owen in that OR last season?

caseyscooby1985 said...

From what I have been reading, I am getting more nervous for my favorite couple of the show. I believe that what is going to happen is that Cristina is still in the running for Chief Resident and it is consuming her. Plus, I think another thing that is going to come up is that Cristina is going to tell Owen what happened to her in season 2. Plus, I bet she believes that she doesn't want a family because she is afraid that she might not be able to be the surgeon that she wants to be. But, one thing that keeps me good is that they talk about it getting resolve in season 8. I hope they don't split up. They have been through too much together to split up.

Post a Comment

sandra oh news