Friday, April 30, 2010

Grey's Anatomy: Meg Marinis On 'Hook, Line and Sinner'


From the writers' blog on last night's episode:
But one relationship you’ll want to keep a close eye on in the few remaining episodes of Season 6 is the Cristina/Owen/Teddy triangle. Not only did Owen throw Teddy under the bus with the threat of her losing her job, but he basically lied to Cristina’s face about it. I love how Cristina’s devotion to cardio is so blinding that she doesn’t even fully realize her betrayal of Teddy until that scene at the Nurses’ Station when Teddy tells her Evans is being considered as her replacement. And then when Owen comforts her in the elevator, Teddy just breaks down. That’s such a raw moment for the two of them, and I find it so interesting that we’re really exploring the possibility of Owen maybe being in love with two women. Undoubtedly, he is in love with Cristina. But the fact that being that close to Teddy in that elevator sent him to Derek’s office to tell him he can pass on Teddy? Pretty significant. And keep watching, because what Owen said to Derek will continue to be explored next week…

… And trust me when I say, don’t change the channel on Thursday nights in the following weeks… And my heart’s even beating faster as I write this because things are happening and finales are approaching…And oh my goodness…

Source
sandra oh news