Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Grey's Anatomy: 6.17 'Push' - Sneak Peeks

UPDATE: Added another sneak peek.




"Push" - A patient who needs an extremely difficult surgery comes to Seattle Grace, and it's Richard and Owen who vie for the opportunity to tackle it. But the decision lies in the hands of Derek, who deems that Owen should take on the surgery, leaving Richard bitter. Meanwhile, Bailey deals with her own personal struggles when she nervously prepares for another date with Ben, on "Grey's Anatomy," THURSDAY, MARCH 11 on ABC.

1 comment :

Cassandra said...

I am this worried about this epsiode involving Christina and Owen. But, I think that he loves the idea that she has for him. But, I do think that Christina is going to keep pushing Owen in the way of tough love, like she does to people she loves. Which is yelling at them and theating to kick their behinds and force them to see what they are about to give up.

My birthday is on March 19, and it will not be a good one if my favorite couple (Owen and Christina) are not together. It would kill me.

Post a Comment

sandra oh news