Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Matt Mitovich Spoils

Latest spoilers from Fancast:



'Grey’s Anatomy’ should bring back Burke - but it doesn’t have to be the same actor. If not Isaiah Washington, try someone new. That could be a nice storyline for Cristina.


I’m glad you shared this sentiment, because I made the exact same pitch to ‘Grey’s’ creator Shonda Rhimes. I mean, why introduce some new doc played by Kim Raver when a return by Burke (even via a recast) could really rattle the rafters?

Rhimes’ response: “First of all, you can’t recast Burke. As far as I’m concerned, none of these [cast members] are recastable.”

As for ever addressing any business left unfinished when Burke ran out on Yang, Rhimes countered, “No, I feel like we really played that storyline out in the way we meant to play it out - and I think it worked.”

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

I agree with Shonda I think that storyline is done with Burke. I loved him but people need to get over the fact that he is gone and seriously replacing the actor is the dumbest idea I have ever heard in my life!! People are just...ugh

fan said...

Exactly, everything was left very clear, so I don't get the people who want him back, he was not even good for Cristina.

Post a Comment

sandra oh news