Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Fun Fearless Female

This week's interview is a brief one. It was originally published in Cosmopolitan in their March 2006 issue where Sandra was featured as the Fun Fearless Female of the month.



BABE BIO


Age: 34

Hometown: Nepean, Ontario, Canada

Current gig: Playing Dr. Cristina Yang on Grey's Anatomy

"On Grey's Anatomy, we wear scrubs, so it doesn't matter so much [how in shape you are]. It's great. It's the best costume I've ever worn."

CRISTINA COMPARISON
"I'm like Cristina in that I'm determined. I'm honest and forthright, and even If something I say sounds brutal, there's a moral center to it."

CAST BONDING
"Sometimes after work on Mondays and Tuesdays, we all go to a bar and drink together, like we do on Grey's."

DOWNTIME DISH
"I'm homebody-ish. I just like to have friends over and cook a meat. On a date, I like to see a film and have a drink after. Its the safest plan."

HER IDEAL MAN
"Someone with a good heart, who's talented and emotionally intelligent. Anyone you're interested in is going to be good-looking, but I don't find guys who look like models or male actors attractive at all."
sandra oh news