Sunday, December 16, 2007

On Ellen Page

"Grey's Anatomy" star Sandra Oh said in a recent interview that she jumped at the chance to do small role in 2005's "Hard Candy" in part to see Page again.

"I'd done another movie with Ellen -'Wilby Wonderful' by Dan MacIvor - but we were very peripheral and didn't have storylines together. 'Hard Candy' I did because it was just one day and it was with Ellen, and I wanted just to see her. I am so happy for her. It's really, really great."

The Ottawa-born Oh said she has no worries that fame might be more than Page can handle.

"She still lives in Halifax, and I am pretty sure she'll just come home and stay at home. Fame is a tough ride, it's a very tough ride. There's a tremendous amount of expectations on her but she's got a really good head on her shoulders."


Source

1 comment :

Michael said...

I saw the Cisco commercial and fell in love with this bombshell . . .

Post a Comment

sandra oh news