Monday, January 30, 2012

Grey's Anatomy: Set Report From a Guest Star

Actor Austin Basis will be guest starring on episode 8.16 of Grey's Anatomy that is currently being filmed. Cristina Yang is one of the doctors who is attending to his character's injuries and he posted this on his Facebook page from the set of Grey's:


JAN 22: Had a CRAZY first day on "GREY'S ANATOMY" working with Sandra Oh - and I will post photos when the episode airs- I don't wanna give too much away...! 
-------
JAN 28: Awesome 2nd day on "GREY'S ANATOMY" yesterday... 3 hours of f/x make-up & a long day of laying on a gurney in EXCRUCIATING pain while CALLIE, OWEN, MEREDITH, & YANG attended to my character's injuries!!! But THAT is what I LOVE about my job ...photos to follow!

Keep an eye out on his Facebook-page for those pics.

Thanks to our reader Kat for the heads up!
sandra oh news