Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Professional Admiration: Tyne Daly

Tyne Daly mentions Sandra briefly in a recent interview:


Sandra Oh and Tyne Daly in 'Judging Amy'

Melissa Parker (Smashing Interviews Magazine)
: Is there a chance you’ll be returning to Grey’s Anatomy as Dr. McDreamy’s mother?

Tyne Daly: I don’t know, I don’t run the thing. If they ask me, I’d consider it. I don’t actually hire myself … that would be fun, though (laughs). It was fun to do. Patrick is charming so that was great.

Melissa Parker (Smashing Interviews Magazine): You had worked with Sandra Oh before.

Tyne Daly: Yes, Sandra Oh was one of our Cagney & Lacey babies (appearing in the reunion movie, The View From the Glass Ceiling), and then she did a lovely bunch of things on Judging Amy, too.

Thanks to Betty for the heads up.

Photo from here
sandra oh news