Thursday, October 13, 2011

Cristina/Owen: Braid My Hair And Take Me For A Ride

Hey Cristina/Owen fans,

E! News has some more exclusive scoop for you from a recent on set interview with Sandra Oh and in this video Sandra talks about what is coming up for Cristina and Owen in next week's episode 8.06 Poker Face (directed by co-star Kevin McKidd) and why Cristina is sporting the hair and make-up that she does throughout the series:

[Spoiler-ish]


What we do know? Christina and Owen are definitely on the road back to happy coupledom after their pregnancy (termination) issues earlier this season. In fact, Sandra Oh teases that the script for next week's episode inspired her to do something she never lets her hair stylist (Melanie Smith) do: Put in a giiiiirrly braid.

"I've always been kind of a stickler for my hair, meaning like I rarely every change it," Sandra admits. "I don't like things that are too pretty because I just don't feel it falls into the character. I think Christina is very very practical and doesn't really care about how she looks. Good or bad, I think that it's quite true to the character. But this episode happens to be where there is a lot of romance between myself and Owen Hunt so I thought maybe a little prettier hair."

You heard that right, Crowen diehards, a lot of romance! And the episode is also directed by Kevin McKidd himself, so you'll certainly get your hot Scot fix. (This just in from Shonda Rhimes and the Grey's writing staff: You're welcome.)

Source

E! News was on the set of Grey's Anatomy to talk to the cast and crew for an upcoming news segment where they take an in-depth look at how the Seattle Grace aesthetic comes about, so keep an eye out for that.

sandra oh news